only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

1 Gun, 4 Shells, 1 Caller...

Started by Spurs Up, July 01, 2017, 06:59:09 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Spurs Up

Quote from: Happy on July 01, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Same gun I have used for 16 years now.
Mossy 835 shooting hevi shot#6 through an original star dot tube. And a mouthcall. I ain't gonna say which but can I have a backup of it in case I loose the first one?

Sent from my SM-G800R4 using Tapatalk

Nope.  Lose it and you'll have to use your vocal chords.

callmakerman

Mossy 835 kicks tube and 3 1/2 federal #5's My micarta aluminum with my fiber striker. Gotta run a pot and this one will do it wet or dry.

Spurs Up

Lots of ole reliable 870's, but it looks like a renaissance for Mossy 835's as well.

I think I'd have to dust off my 835, dig around for my IC 675 choke, and scrounge up four 3.5" #5 LBs. Probably going to grab a fresh Hooks Cutter diaphragm.

Since there were no other limits, I'll take a neurologist along to treat the concussions that that gun & ammo combination will inflict.

zsully

Benelli super nova 12 gauge with a bushnell red dot. Four 3.5 inch LB #6's.  Call would be Daybreak ceramic with a dymondwood striker.

crow

Mossberg super bantam 20ga., Fed 3" #7hvwt, SSX choke, wing bone call

WiLL B

My SBE with a Heavy 13 choke and Magnum Blend. A Country Boy mouth call

dejake

I'm 3/5ths of the way there with;  Franchi Affinity 20 ga, FastFire III, HW 7s, Crystal Mistress.

ncwoodsman

Gun - Weatherby SA459 20 gauge
Shells - 3" Federal HW 7'S
Call -  Atomic 13

Spitten and drummen

Benelli m2 20 ga with fastfire 3 and indian creek .555
4 3" 1-5/8 oz #9 tss
Richard hudson snakewood over english walnut hen box
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Gooserbat

Any one of my 870s, a load of tss#9 and a Gooserbat OsS mouth call.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

Swamprunner

Benelli M1 20 with 1-5/8 oz of TSS 9's. Southland Yellowheart Crystal.

The answer to the call 3 years ago would've been a Cane Creek Tuff Man, but they changed something. Not sure what, but definitely something

Happy

Quote from: Spurs Up on July 01, 2017, 09:37:56 PM
Quote from: Happy on July 01, 2017, 09:04:09 PM
Same gun I have used for 16 years now.
Mossy 835 shooting hevi shot#6 through an original star dot tube. And a mouthcall. I ain't gonna say which but can I have a backup of it in case I loose the first one?

Nope.  Lose it and you'll have to use your vocal chords.
Might as well only give me two shells  then. By the time I shoot those two I will have lost the mouthcall and my voice calling is going to resemble a yeti mating call. Or one in severe agony.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Swampchickin234

Wow that's tuff.

Yildiz 28 ga o/u fixed full,
4 1-5/16 oz T9.5
Hooks executioner 2.   

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sbbow

Hevi 7's
Yingling

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

I would go with my CZ 712 utility with kicks tube and 3" Federal premium #6's 2 oz load and a Mike Yingling cactus Titanium with 2 strikers one is his carbon and the other would be Osage so far,but I'm getting a couple others to try. I haven't even hunted this call yet but I already know it's a killer.