OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Striker Roll Ups on EBay  (Read 2872 times)

Offline ncwoodsman

Striker Roll Ups on EBay
« on: June 29, 2017, 08:46:56 AM »
Found these on Ebay and thought it was worth the share. I purchased one last week and was very impressed with the build quality and a very unique camo. The inside is made of a very soft liner material. Good design, very quiet material and I like that it has no buckles.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turkey-Pot-Call-Striker-Roll-Up-Wing-Bone-Trumpet-Camouflage-Pouch-Holds-10-/322571657620?hash=item4b1ac4e194:g:p0EAAOSwIjJZU56h

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Striker Roll Ups on EBay
« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2017, 10:13:23 AM »
Nice, but flintlockgirls are made with waterproof material...like hers better...

Offline SteelerFan

• Double Beard
« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2017, 10:17:06 AM »
Found these on Ebay and thought it was worth the share. I purchased one last week and was very impressed with the build quality and a very unique camo. The inside is made of a very soft liner material. Good design, very quiet material and I like that it has no buckles.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Turkey-Pot-Call-Striker-Roll-Up-Wing-Bone-Trumpet-Camouflage-Pouch-Holds-10-/322571657620?hash=item4b1ac4e194:g:p0EAAOSwIjJZU56h

:icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

Offline ncwoodsman

Striker Roll Ups on EBay
« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2017, 10:46:58 AM »
Gotcha, will have to check em out sometime

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline CDNduckslayer

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2017, 01:17:09 PM »
Nice, but flintlockgirls are made with waterproof material...like hers better...

Where can I see these flintlockgirls striker holders??

Offline Greg Massey

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2017, 05:55:33 PM »

Where can I see these flintlockgirls striker holders??
   Just search striker roll ups ..on this forum ....  I sent her a pm to respond ...

Offline CDNduckslayer

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2017, 08:08:51 AM »
Thank you, I did a google search after and found links from this site. I'm not sure if she is selling them all year round or just at certain times. Def like to pick one up in the future. 

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: July 02, 2017, 03:04:16 PM »
Very nice. Im lucky I have a wife that can sew. She made me some roll uos very similar to these
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline SteelerFan

• Double Beard
« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2017, 01:32:00 PM »
I have a flintlockgirl roll up...

I picked up one of these to try. I'll say Ms. Glenda was a pleasure to deal with. Quick shipping, excellent communication.

Like ncwoodsman said - excellent quality & great design / soft but thick material. I REALLY like the fact that you can see the ends of the strikers so you know what's where.

Offline ncwoodsman

Striker Roll Ups on EBay
« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2017, 05:15:57 PM »
Glad you like yours SteelerFan!

Offline mtns2hunt

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #10 on: July 07, 2017, 03:40:56 PM »

I agree a very nice rollup. I just purchased one and am very happy with it. Maybe I won't lose as many strikers this Spring. Flintlockgirl is losing bussiness by not selling or advertising year round. I buy ALL my hunting equipment off season and never buy during the season.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.