OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Van Cise Snakewood over Pecan

Started by Coop1082, June 28, 2017, 01:45:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Coop1082

It's a awesome sound beardhunter! He was thrilled about the way Pecan and beech were sounding with a snakewood or bloodwood lid when I was on the phone with him, and he did say snakewood/Pecan was one of his favorites so far. I took his word and let him pick!
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019 four time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

[/img]

vt35mag

Anyone have a soundfile they could email or text me?  What is he getting for these?

Coop1082

Vtmag shoot me your number in a PM. I'm at work today but I can get you a soundfile tomorrow. I'll send you his pricing as well.
CRUSADERS

[/img]

vt35mag

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 29, 2017, 08:19:47 AM
Vtmag shoot me your number in a PM. I'm at work today but I can get you a soundfile tomorrow. I'll send you his pricing as well.

Sent, thank you.

TauntoHawk

does he have a snakewood/pecan sound file on his facebook, couldn't find one out of the dozens I've listened to

Beautiful combo and call these calls are on my short list for sure
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Coop1082

He doesn't yet from what I've seen Taunto. From what I understood from him he had just started messing with the Snake/Pecan combo when I got mine. I'm sure one will be up soon, but if you'd like when I make the soundfile tomorrow for vtmag I'd be happy to send it on to you too!
CRUSADERS

[/img]

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Coop1082 on June 29, 2017, 10:09:52 AM
He doesn't yet from what I've seen Taunto. From what I understood from him he had just started messing with the Snake/Pecan combo when I got mine. I'm sure one will be up soon, but if you'd like when I make the soundfile tomorrow for vtmag I'd be happy to send it on to you too!

Thanks, I'll PM you my number

I'm usually all about function over looks but I feel like im missing out on this snakewood craze
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

mrclif

I've got the snakewood over persimmon  but she has a season under her belt.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

SteelerFan

mrclif

Quote from: SteelerFan on June 29, 2017, 07:19:34 PM
mrclif - that's a pretty one!!
Thanks, I also have his anodized aluminum over copper in a cherry pot it'll make em holler.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

mgm1955

Coop1082

CRUSADERS

[/img]

beardhunter87

Nice call! And yea Coop, I'd like to hear a soundfile too even tho mine will be here next week  :drool: I see ma manny turkeys falling to that combo:funnyturkey:  he has some amazing talent that's for sure

3bailey3

Coop1082

Shoot me you number in a PM beardhunter and I'll get you one tomorrow as well!
CRUSADERS

[/img]