OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Frank Cox and his usual Self  (Read 25727 times)

Offline ccleroy

• Longbeard
    • Spring Allure Custom Calls
Frank Cox and his usual Self
« Reply #75 on: July 05, 2017, 08:29:36 PM »
First off this thread was never started to turn anyone away from buying one of Franks trumpets......he makes one highly sought after Trumpet, no doubt about it, and it's a damn good one for investment purposes.....this thread was simply started to show how asinine and much of a jerk he was.

CMBOSTC

Re: Frank Cox and his usual Self
« Reply #76 on: July 05, 2017, 08:42:13 PM »
First off this thread was never started to turn anyone away from buying one of Franks trumpets......he makes one highly sought after Trumpet, no doubt about it, and it's a damn good one for investment purposes.....this thread was simply started to show how asinine and much of a jerk he was.

It has definitely done that, if you want more proof I can send you some FB messages that he sent me. It's difficult understanding what he is saying with all of the misspellings but you get the gist.

Offline TauntoHawk

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #77 on: July 05, 2017, 09:10:15 PM »
Got a Facebook message from Frank since he can't get on OG. Whoever ran and told Frank on me, let him know that he has a FB message from me.

L.f. Cox:
July 1 at 11:43pm
Christopher Brumfeil you think by trashing me on Old Gobbler it's going to help the sale of your two dollar turkey calls ?

L.f. Cox:
What I really think is a man that might have killed 3 or 4 turkeys in his life time calling himself a turkey callmaker is a joke.
Like · Reply · July 1 at 11:50pm

Christopher Brumfiel:
Learn how to spell Frank. I never trashed you, you did. I'm sure Mr. Farmer would say the same about you trashing him on eBay. I really don't care what you think about me, or my turkey calls Frank. You might intimidate others, but not me.
Chris.. where are all these $2 turkey calls at because I bet you could sell a ton at that price!!! Lol

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

CMBOSTC

« Reply #78 on: July 05, 2017, 10:09:06 PM »
Only in Franks mind.

Offline SteelerFan

• Double Beard
« Reply #79 on: July 06, 2017, 12:07:51 AM »

[...drops mic, walks away]

:smiley-char092:

Offline Swamprunner

« Reply #80 on: July 07, 2017, 12:46:32 PM »
Do y'all really not shoot hens out of season?

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
« Reply #81 on: July 07, 2017, 04:02:48 PM »
Do y'all really not shoot hens out of season?

What kind'a lure are you using this morning?...and what depth?... You might be too deep for this crowd...;D :toothy12: :angel9:

Offline Old Gobbler

• Administrator
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #82 on: July 08, 2017, 11:36:59 AM »
I can only speak on my own personal behalf , not for the rest of you all - this call maker drama is unpleasant- those who wanted to say something,  did ...and perhaps it's time to move on and let this thread drift away to the back pages

this whole callmaker drama stuff that used to be quite commonplace 10 years ago , the partakers in the activity essentially ran themselves out of business

:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon