OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Frank Cox and his usual Self  (Read 25723 times)

Offline ccleroy

• Longbeard
    • Spring Allure Custom Calls
Frank Cox and his usual Self
« on: June 28, 2017, 07:31:41 AM »
It never ceases to amaze me the route he takes to continue to make himself relevant. You have to have something seriously wrong in life to be this bitter and hateful.

Online davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Frank Cox and his usual Self
« Reply #1 on: June 28, 2017, 07:46:45 AM »
He has shown his true colors many times. Hopefully people will ignore him as he just wants attention. Unfortunately you have those that will continue kissing up to him to stay on his list. He seems to be a miserable person.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

CMBOSTC

Re: Frank Cox and his usual Self
« Reply #2 on: June 28, 2017, 08:23:34 AM »
I love reading Frank's rants, they're hilarious.
« Last Edit: June 28, 2017, 08:45:52 AM by C. Brumfiel »

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: June 28, 2017, 04:18:49 PM »
I stayed on his list but dont kiss up to no one. As a matter of fact I just got off the phone with him as my name finally came up for my trumpet. I really dont care what or who he rants on. Thats his opinion no matter how crude or rude one thinks that is. If he bashes on you , dont be thinned skinned , bash back. I will get back on his list for another trunpet. I think he makes the best one out there in my opinion and i am definately not a fan boy. he is arrogant and cocky  but so what. I could care less until he insults me , then I will take it up with him. Not  trying to be a butt , just voicing my opinion. oh and im getting a cocabola trumpet with bufflohorn mouthpiece and silver furrel. I cant wait.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline SteelerFan

• Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: June 28, 2017, 05:23:48 PM »
Why is he all butt-hurt about Zach Farmer?? I don't know that back story... Based on his eBay description, one would think they used to be married ???

Offline RutnNStrutn

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: June 28, 2017, 05:28:26 PM »
I cAn'T sTaNd tHaT dUde!! ::) ;D :TooFunny:
hE iS a rEaL lIfE  :TrainWreck1: :funnyturkey:

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: June 28, 2017, 05:30:31 PM »
Why is he all butt-hurt about Zach Farmer?? I don't know that back story... Based on his eBay description, one would think they used to be married ???

Lol. He always hammers anyone that plays trumpets and tries to give a tuturial. The man can play a trumpet for sure but he can definitely be labled a obnoxious azz. I have no issues with him though
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline LBA

« Reply #7 on: June 28, 2017, 06:40:03 PM »
Anyone buying in to a cOx list is a moron. There's plenty of pics floating around out there of the amount of calls produced by this guy. He just uses that pitch for sales which btw is kinda funny because he has collected disability for some time now and he doesn't report the income,hence why you normally make out a postal MO in his current wife's name. For those thinking that you're buying a heirloom I have news for ya...there's a TON of cOx calls being made and he is laughing all the way to the bank with your stupidity... Furthermore a wise man once said.... You just one phone call away from federal prison and don't forget that (God rest the soul of the man who told him that)

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #8 on: June 28, 2017, 09:15:50 PM »
Anyone buying in to a cOx list is a moron. There's plenty of pics floating around out there of the amount of calls produced by this guy. He just uses that pitch for sales which btw is kinda funny because he has collected disability for some time now and he doesn't report the income,hence why you normally make out a postal MO in his current wife's name. For those thinking that you're buying a heirloom I have news for ya...there's a TON of cOx calls being made and he is laughing all the way to the bank with your stupidity... Furthermore a wise man once said.... You just one phone call away from federal prison and don't forget that (God rest the soul of the man who told him that)
Say what you want,but usually when the market is flooded with something you wouldn't be able to fetch more than you paid for an item  if a person was inclined to do so..How many of his calls do you see forsale?? Not very many...Frank's a talented call maker regardless of some people's opinion of him...I'm tickled to stay in the moron category...

Offline pauld

« Reply #9 on: June 28, 2017, 09:37:25 PM »
The day you have to bash and insult a man to try to make yourself look better than him in the eyes of others is the day you walk with no integrity and no character. I hope somebody takes something away from that being said.

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #10 on: June 28, 2017, 09:42:58 PM »
The day you have to bash and insult a man to try to make yourself look better than him in the eyes of others is the day you walk with no integrity and no character. I hope somebody takes something away from that being said.
It's not smart to cast stones when one lives in a glass house either!!!

Offline pauld

« Reply #11 on: June 28, 2017, 09:48:08 PM »
We all live in glass houses. Some of us just pull our blinds and silently clean what we can. Others precieve their glass as bullet proof and become foolish in misconception of the fragile reality we all exist in and don't conduct themselves with self respect and humility. In time a blind man will eventually find a cliff to walk of if he's left alone to wonder foolishly.

Offline LBA

« Reply #12 on: June 28, 2017, 09:52:02 PM »
Say what you want,but usually when the market is flooded with something you wouldn't be able to fetch more than you paid for an item  if a person was inclined to do so..How many of his calls do you see forsale?? Not very many...Frank's a talented call maker regardless of some people's opinion of him...I'm tickled to stay in the moron category...

Meanwhile he has 40 sitting on his bench while you believe that list hoopla... I've sold plenty of his calls which btw where all different and inconsistent. He is a has been never was never will be and did nothing but copy a Turpin call

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #13 on: June 28, 2017, 09:55:55 PM »

Meanwhile he has 40 sitting on his bench while you believe that list hoopla... I've sold plenty of his calls which btw where all different and inconsistent. He is a has been never was never will be and did nothing but copy a Turpin call
Jealousy gets you no where!!  :funnyturkey:

Offline mwr

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #14 on: June 28, 2017, 10:10:09 PM »
It looks like Frank thinks Zach plays a good trumpet.... He is asking 400 bucks for them!!! LOL!!