OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Lonzo ceramic?  (Read 2003 times)

Offline Footballer

• Longbeard
Lonzo ceramic?
« on: June 25, 2017, 09:33:17 AM »
Does he make a ceramic call? I'd love to hear a ceramic in his acrylic pot.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Online Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: Lonzo ceramic?
« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2017, 09:35:09 AM »
I've seen just a couple.. I don't think he really does because ceramic is his good buddy Chads staple...
Chad goes by Stumpy, I'm sure you have heard of him.

Offline Clardh

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2017, 10:16:36 PM »
I played one of his ceramics at Unicoi. It was in a Birdseye maple pot ( I think). I wish I would have asked him if I could purchase that call. It was killer. Lon pulled the call out from under his table and let me play it. He acted like it was not for sale. I asked him if he was going to start making ceramic and he was saying that he would have to change his pot size. Lon said it was expensive to get ceramic that fit his pot call.

Offline Footballer

• Longbeard
Lonzo ceramic?
« Reply #3 on: June 26, 2017, 07:46:48 AM »
I played one of his ceramics at Unicoi. It was in a Birdseye maple pot ( I think). I wish I would have asked him if I could purchase that call. It was killer. Lon pulled the call out from under his table and let me play it. He acted like it was not for sale. I asked him if he was going to start making ceramic and he was saying that he would have to change his pot size. Lon said it was expensive to get ceramic that fit his pot call.

This makes me want one even more!

Offline Wvgobbler

« Reply #4 on: June 26, 2017, 12:30:57 PM »
I bet a ceramic from Lonzo would be a smoker!!! I'd love to have one.

Offline KYTURKEY

« Reply #5 on: July 02, 2017, 07:39:34 PM »
I've asked Lon to make me a ceramic call in the past. Without saying "no", he basically said no. Lol. He said he has tried them, and his pot dimensions do not do well with ceramic. He said he would have to do all new dimensions. He didn't say he wouldn't ever do a ceramic, but he wasn't actively working on making any. Didn't seem like he wanted to pursue making them. This was a couple of years ago.

Offline Footballer

• Longbeard
Lonzo ceramic?
« Reply #6 on: July 02, 2017, 09:34:47 PM »
I confirmed he does not make one in acrylic