News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Photobucket

Started by hunter22, June 24, 2017, 06:33:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

DeafGobbler

Sir-diealot

Oh jeepers I have several hundred sports cards there, I don't even want to think about uploading them all to another site.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Disney

The price of photobucket is why I haven't posted any pics of my custom calls for sale. The price and struggle to find a free hosting site has been discouraging. I am going to try TINYPIC.COM which has been mentioned in an earlier post on OG. Hopefully I will be able to share my pictures soon.
Maker of Timber Tune Custom made pot calls. Fine domestic and beautiful exotic wood.
timbertunes126@gmail.com

Twowithone

Posted a pic on here last night seems ok. :firefighter:
09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Twowithone

Take my statement back. Havnt posted pics for awhile last night when I posted the pic it was there this morning its gone. Oh well be lookin for a new photo site. :firefighter:

Twowithone

I have a question here also. I have huntin pictures on 2 sites that have crapped the bed. How do you get those pictures off those websites. Thx for any help. Then Ill join Tinypic.com.

iamjimmychew

Flickr is great, but largely caters to photographers who are--by nature--tinkerers who live in a world of minutiae and meta.  If you're not keen on Google Photos I would use Imgur to easily share your content.

Cheers,
Jimmy   

Edit: As Number17 mentioned, you can install the Google Chrome extension to fix broken Photobucket links.  Click here to add it to your browser, if you're interested.

Edit 2: Advice on posting images - if you post your URL with the following BBcode it will resize your post so the image doesn't hijack the entire thread:  [img width=320 height=240]YourImageLinkHere[/img]
bratya po oruzhiyu

Spurs

This year is going to suck!!!

Abomb

Test

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G930A using Tapatalk

Turkeyman

I also used to use Photobucket but went over to Flickr. However, after looking at Imgur I may like it more. One thing I like about it as opposed to Flickr is the cropping. If your pic is cell phone, it's basically 16:9 which, IMO, gives you too much in one direction, be it height or width, for forum posting. With Flickr you can limit the size of the pic but it still gives you the same aspect ratio. With Imgur you can easily crop the pic to whatever you want both horizontally and vertically. For instance this thread is the width it is due to large horizontal photos. Personally, I dislike having to use scroll bars viewing a post.

coachmitchel