OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: limbsaver pad ? on a shur shot stock  (Read 2266 times)

Offline DirtNap647

• Paintbrush Beard
limbsaver pad ? on a shur shot stock
« on: June 23, 2017, 01:16:07 PM »
on a Remington 870 youth does anyone know what limbsaver pad fits the shur shot stock 20 gauge  ...part#...?...or is it the same pad as the original stock?

Offline Rapscallion Vermilion

• Longbeard
Re: limbsaver pad ? on a shur shot stock
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 03:31:02 PM »
Not sure about limbsaver size, but I can say for sure that the 20 ga Shur Shot recoil pad is significantly bigger than the one that came on the youth wood stock.  The Shur Shot comes with the SuperCell recoil pad which does a pretty good job.

Offline owlhoot

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 05:03:39 PM »
Not sure about limbsaver size, but I can say for sure that the 20 ga Shur Shot recoil pad is significantly bigger than the one that came on the youth wood stock.  The Shur Shot comes with the SuperCell recoil pad which does a pretty good job.
X2
Sure should have come with supercell and you won't gain any thing with a simms brand name.

Offline DirtNap647

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2017, 09:46:55 PM »
Don't care for how slippy it is

Offline TrophyTracker

• Everyone's a Pro from the sidelines..
« Reply #4 on: August 30, 2017, 03:25:02 PM »
It depends on which pad you want. The old style with the lines on it, called the Classic is part #10101 and the newer style, the Airtech, which I personally use on all my guns, is part #10805. Both are of the Precision Fit series and will fit both the standard synthetic stock, and the shur shot exact. These models also fit the synthetic V3 and Versa Max guns perfectly as well

New to you, not the game
Drink a Monster, Live Forever!
Beatdown City Fl