OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: LEATHER pot call pouch/holster with striker holder SOLD  (Read 4014 times)

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
LEATHER pot call pouch/holster with striker holder SOLD
« on: June 23, 2017, 10:29:33 AM »
Update: I have received my branding iron of a turkey foot. See last picture. I will be happy to add to your holster if you would like. No extra charge. Can't do the Alligator embossed. I have other colors available if you want to see send me an email.

I am offering for sale LEATHER custom made pot call Holster/pouch with striker holder. I purchase my leather from furniture companies that sell scraps and part hides. My machine is industrial and designed to sew leather specifically. I use upholstery quality thread. All stressed areas are triple stitched. Quality guaranteed. I have different colors. Many shades of brown, tan, green and an embossed leather of alligator print. I am selling theses for $5.00 ea. Plus one charge of $3.00 shipping w/ tracking from 1- 6 holders. If you need more than one, I am giving away one with the purchase of 5. I was only able to post one pic because of the size of the photo file. If you would like more pictures, have questions I am happy to send. You can contact me at GreensCCH@yahoo.com    I have sold many of these on eBay. All satified customers.
Thank you for your consideration of this item.
« Last Edit: August 13, 2017, 09:38:42 PM by Glenda Green »
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Offline ncwoodsman

Re: LEATHER pot call pouch/holster with striker holder
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2017, 11:10:40 AM »
I can vouch for Glenda's pot call holders. I recently purchased some of these and they are really good quality and she is a pleasure to deal with. If you are looking for a pot call holder I would certainly recommend hers.

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2017, 11:33:44 AM »
Thank you for the great review. I take great pride in my work.
Saving the life of one dog will not change the world, but it will surely change the world for that one dog.

Offline renegade19

• Double Beard
« Reply #3 on: July 02, 2017, 10:46:08 AM »
Those look excellent.  What keeps the striker from slipping out in heavy cover and is there a belt loop on the back?

Offline Captain Hooks

• EZ Outdoors
« Reply #4 on: July 02, 2017, 03:33:49 PM »
Very nice

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
« Reply #5 on: July 03, 2017, 03:20:08 PM »
The holder for the striker is 2" wide elastic. There is not a belt loop on the back

Offline crenshawco

« Reply #6 on: July 08, 2017, 10:49:43 PM »
PM Sent Glenda

Offline crenshawco

« Reply #7 on: July 13, 2017, 10:08:36 AM »
Just wanted to post a review for Glenda. I ordered one of the buy 5 get 1 free deals from her and picked out 6 different leathers. These things are very well made with quality materials. I know I spend too much money on pot calls, and for a minimal investment, this is a great way to protect them. Thanks again Glenda!

« Last Edit: July 14, 2017, 10:53:41 AM by crenshawco »

Offline mwr

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: July 13, 2017, 06:04:19 PM »
I bought some of these on ebay, they are Great!!

Offline legend

« Reply #9 on: July 16, 2017, 12:00:04 AM »
received mine in the mail today.Excellant craftsmanship.i would recommend them to anyone.very well made.Bruce Smart

Offline tha bugman

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #10 on: July 17, 2017, 11:43:40 AM »
I bought 2 and they are awesome!!

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
« Reply #11 on: August 04, 2017, 10:01:17 AM »
Out of the dark brown and only 2 tan left. I do have many other shades of brown, from distressed brown to a really dark brown. Email me if you want pictures.
GreensCCH@yahoo.com

Offline Glenda Green

• GreensCCH
« Reply #12 on: August 09, 2017, 06:40:38 AM »
I will be out of town from Thurs to Sunday. If you place an order, it will not be shipped until Mon. Or Tues. Thank you

Offline tha bugman

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #13 on: August 09, 2017, 09:25:57 AM »
Just wanted to post a review for Glenda. I ordered one of the buy 5 get 1 free deals from her and picked out 6 different leathers. These things are very well made with quality materials. I know I spend too much money on pot calls, and for a minimal investment, this is a great way to protect them. Thanks again Glenda!

wow that striker in the middle is amazing! :drool: