turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Franchi Affinity or Stoeger M3020?

Started by matchbook454, May 09, 2017, 09:23:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

matchbook454

Looking for a 20ga. turkey gun.  I have an Affinity in 12 ga. that I use for Waterfowl and upland and love it.  Stoeger looks a little easier on the wallet though and I see a lot of guys on here shoot them.  Is the Affinity worth the extra coin?

SKFOOTER

matchbook454

Well, I have an Affinity on the way.  Can't wait to suit it up and play with it. 

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase

Roost 1

Gumby

Forked lighting

I have a affiniy in 12 ga to duck love it was going to buy a 20 ga to turkey hunt with ran across a bargain in a Remington11/87 killed 2 with it

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

joeturkey

TKE921

I have not shot the M3020, but I was very impressed with the Affinity I just purchased.  If you held it firm it cycled everything from wal-mart skeet loads all the way to 3" shells without fail.  Very light, especially compared to my 11-87 12ga, and the internals are
so much simpler than the gas guns.

hookedspur

I'm sure that both are excellent guns but I own a 3020 and can speak only of it ,
I used mine this past season and it performed flawlessly, and carries and shoots like
it cost a lot more than I paid for it..
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

turkeyinstrut

rangerGT

I've held both and they both felt great.  There's probably more posted patterns on the affinity vs the 3020 so it may take u less work to pattern.  Post a pic

Sent from my typewriter

SumToy

Both are fine guns.  I would go hold both see if that helps.  If not I would go with what fits in your budget the best.    They the same choke and barrel bore so pattern performance should be about the same.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

longislandloco

JMHO......Franchi Affinity, a Stoeger without the drama, worth the extra $'s
"A man ought to have a good shotgun, needn't be an expensive shotgun, just a good shotgun".....Old Moe