OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Old Gobbler is costing me $$$

Started by Grey Owl, June 13, 2017, 08:19:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tombo

Wait till you discover trumpets!  :drool:

eorlando

Quote from: Tombo on June 14, 2017, 08:24:53 AM
Wait till you discover trumpets!  :drool:
Tell me about it!!!! I got my first trumpet back in February of this year. Now I have 11 Buice trumpets. I have sold all but 4 of my pot calls and the few box calls I had to fund the addiction. It is REAL!!!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

HFultzjr

So sorry to hear about your illness.
If I can be of assistance, I may be able to help you recoup some of your money.
I may be interested in buying some of your calls.
Of course, they will need to be at an appropriate price, but it will lesson the pain and suffering you are experiencing.
Glad to be of assistance.
LOL.........................................
:drool:

kwild835

Something about seeing the package at the door full of turkey goodies just puts a big smile on my face.
Def an addiction! 

Grey Owl

I may have an addiction but at least I've got a support group who understands me. Lol.

Will

It's the only time I'm happy to see the mailman because opening bills is just so thrilling.
And then there are those days after the hunt you tell yourself....I should have brought that other call instead, I'll bet he would have come in then.

Chris O

I am with you G. Owl I sure do enjoy this site. I gave up tobacco and alcohol several years ago so this is a lot better for me

Yoder409

Quote from: Grey Owl on June 14, 2017, 09:15:12 AM
I may have an addiction but at least I've got a support group who understands me. Lol.

Hello.   My name is Grey Owl and I am a turkeycalloholic............
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Dr Juice

Welcome to the addiction. You're in great company.

mtns2hunt

Sounds like Ann Lander's with all the whining. Suck it up like a real Turkey hunter.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Grey Owl

Quote from: mtns2hunt on June 14, 2017, 02:10:13 PM
Sounds like Ann Lander's with all the whining. Suck it up like a real Turkey hunter.

Who is Ann Landers?

Double B

Haha, a young un!   You're gonna be ok Grey Owl, just don't fight it too hard.  First step is to admit you have a problem and we can help.   ;D

Eorlando, wow, I can't believe you are down to 4 pot calls, I would be going through withdrawals.   Bet they are some good ones.
Followed by buzzards

greencop01

Its not how many calls ya got, its all about playin the ones ya got and how ya sound to the gobbler's ear. The rest is WILLPOWER, 'hello my name is Grey Owl.....'  :you_rock:
We wait all year,why not enjoy the longbeard coming in hunting for a hen, let 'em' in close !!!

mtns2hunt

Quote from: Grey Owl on June 14, 2017, 02:46:48 PM

Who is Ann Landers?

LOL, Ann Lander's? Shes the person everyone writes to for a shoulder to cry on. Newspaper column: she usually recommends counseling after giving you a pat on the back and telling you its not so bad.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

HFultzjr

........and hide them like the rest of us do!
:funnyturkey: