OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Aimpoint users ???  (Read 3883 times)

Offline Fieldturkey

• The Boss Gobbler
Aimpoint users ???
« on: June 09, 2017, 09:11:20 PM »
They seems like the best for the money. Anybody use them. I know they are expensive just looking for some real world reviews with turkey loads. Thanks

Offline deadbuck

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Aimpoint users ???
« Reply #1 on: June 10, 2017, 08:00:12 AM »
I have been running an Aimpoint 9000sc for several years and am thoroughly impressed with it. Have used it on a 10 ga and a 20 ga.

Offline obro

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2017, 04:16:06 PM »
I use a micro h2 . Expensive for sure but best I have used . Clear optics without a blue tint , plenty of dot intensity adjustment small . I like I can use it with protective lense on .

Offline lunghit

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: June 12, 2017, 09:34:10 PM »
Aimpoint 900SC on my Winchester SX3 and it's been perfect in every way. I would buy another in a second. Expensive but you get what you pay for.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

CrustyRusty

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2017, 08:01:51 AM »
I have several, on my personal guns and work guns.  Wouldnt have anything else on a gun used to protect myself.  They are pricey, but there are definitely a buy once cry once purchase.  As others have mentioned, the 9000sc is a great sight for hunting, as is the micro.  But they are all great options.

Offline howl

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2017, 10:18:37 AM »
sportoptics has 'em 17% off today. Still bleedin' $$$, but I'd spend that for a deer scope. I hunt turkey 20 times more than I hunt deer.

Offline Fieldturkey

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2017, 09:14:25 PM »
Thank you all for your responses

Offline Bamalimbhanger

« Reply #7 on: July 16, 2017, 03:15:35 PM »
I have the Micro T-2  that I bought from Larue tactical,  with the quick detach low mount it was the best price I could find. I also have a sparc II , they are both good optics , my preference of the 2 is the aimpoint

Offline aclawrence

• Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: May 03, 2018, 11:55:47 PM »
Are y’all guys having any issues with the aimpoints sitting too high. I was thinking about an Trijicon MRO instead of a FF3 but wasn’t sure about how it would work out especially if I switch out the stock for one with a pistol grip. Many of these stocks look like they would put your eye too low.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline USMC0331

• Longbeard
« Reply #9 on: May 04, 2018, 09:56:28 PM »
Aimpoint S1 mounts to rib. Almost same height as your bead.

Offline DeltaRunner

« Reply #10 on: May 05, 2018, 07:18:03 PM »
I have a T1 on a Cynergy.  It sits a little higher than I like but not enough to matter.  It's not like I'm skeet shooting with it.  I was going to get a cheek protector to raise me up a 1/4" but never got around to it.  I got use to it I guess.  I did raise the comb a little when I first installed it.  The Cynergy has a little adjustment but it wasn't much.