turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Reynold's Carolina Assassin

Started by K9-Doc, April 13, 2011, 02:27:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

K9-Doc

Hey guys,  Looking for a Carolina Assassin Crystal over slate.  Made by A.J. or Tony Reynolds?  Anyone have one for sale?

bowhunter84

i think i have one. i'll look and see......

SC_WILDMAN

Tony Reynolds is making calls again. I talked to him last month. I may be able to find his number if you can't find what you're looking for.

bowhunter84

is this what you are looking for?

GA Hunter

Hey SC Wildman if you could find that number for Tony Reynolds it would be greatly appreciated. I have a Carolina Assasin that a purchased many years ago. It is a very special call to me. I called up my first turkey with it. A few days ago after calling in a bird for my 11 year son, while standing up to get the bird, I cracked the crystal. I would love to have it repaired if possible. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

theroaddog

there is an outdoor store in Vidalia Georgia that has those on the self for sale. I dont recall  the name of the place but I was there a couple weeks ago and they had several of his calls.

Turkey Trot

Quote from: GA Hunter on April 26, 2011, 08:59:40 AM
Hey SC Wildman if you could find that number for Tony Reynolds it would be greatly appreciated. I have a Carolina Assasin that a purchased many years ago. It is a very special call to me. I called up my first turkey with it. A few days ago after calling in a bird for my 11 year son, while standing up to get the bird, I cracked the crystal. I would love to have it repaired if possible. Any info would be greatly appreciated.

Have you tried the number that is on the call in the photo above?
Until The Turkeys Have Their Historians, Tales Of The Hunt Shall Always Glorify The Hunter

SC_WILDMAN

GA Hunter, i have the same number that is on that call pictured above, 864-631-5861. Hope this helps. Tony makes some great sounding calls.

GA Hunter

Thanks so much for the info guys. I will call to see if it can be repaired and keep you updated. If anyone knows where I can find a new one let me know. I would love to have another one.