OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store

Supreme Turkey Calls
Dave Smith
DC Cattle Ranch
World Turkey Hunting

Author Topic: Tss  (Read 517 times)

Offline BIGAL1

Tss
« on: June 06, 2017, 02:27:34 AM »
Anybody have any load data for 3.5 inch tss 8s and 9s? This is my first attempt at hand loading shells. Been reloading for rifles for about 5 years just looking to get into shells. Any data or tips and tricks would be appreciated. I'll only load tss as I'm trying to make an 80 yards she'll. Thanks for any help

Offline Hook hanger

Re: Tss
« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2017, 04:00:14 PM »
80yd shell that is not turkey hunting!

Offline davisd9

• Paintbrush Beard
Tss
« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2017, 09:43:37 PM »
I smell a troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

"I wish I could breathe life back in him, if I could I'd hunt him again tomorrow." Ben Rogers Lee

Proud Student of Hattaway School of Turkey Hunting!

The Few

Offline Spurs Up

« Reply #3 on: June 10, 2017, 07:08:28 PM »
I smell a troll

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Or maybe an intoxicant at 2:30 AM.  Either way, yea alabamer...

Offline SteelerFan

• 2017 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2017, 07:58:08 PM »
Anybody have any load data for 3.5 inch tss 8s and 9s? This is my first attempt at hand loading shells. Been reloading for rifles for about 5 years just looking to get into shells. Any data or tips and tricks would be appreciated. I'll only load tss as I'm trying to make an 80 yards she'll. Thanks for any help

Here's a tip: If you have to shoot 80 yards, take the money you are going to spend on TSS and get some golf lessons.

8)

Offline SumToy

• 2015 Site Supporter
  • Longbeard
    • sumtoycustoms
« Reply #5 on: July 01, 2017, 08:52:47 AM »
Sad we have 3 companies promoting long shots.  I seen one 70 yard pattern and bunch of 60.   :bike2:
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA