turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2017 Champions

Started by hookedspur, June 05, 2017, 03:37:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

hookedspur

Looks like Shannon is getting ready to call it and it looks like we did it back to back .
It's been another dog fight going right down to the end ,but it looks like we are finishing a
close 7 points ahead.
So thanks Crusaders and congratulations on a great season ,looks like we took over 60 birds between us.
So hopefully we can hang together another year and make a good run at it again next season..
Steve
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

MDbowman

Congrats on a great season and making it a fun contest!

Roost 1

Whoot Whoot  congrats to all the Crusaders!! We were truly blessed to have another great season. I'm extremely honred to be a part of this team and look forward to meeting and hopefully hunting with more of you guys in the future.

To all the other teams, congrats on all your birds. They all are trophies in my eyes. Thanks for participating in making it a great contest. Some of you guys really had us holding our breath, especially you guys that just got done hunting. Looking forward to next year and knowing you guys are gonna be on our heels...

FullChoke

Congratulations to you gentlemen. Well and fairly played.

FC

Outside of a dog, a book is a man's best friend. Inside of a dog, it's too dark to read.

Jroddc

Congrats guys! Well done!

hookedspur

Thanks guys we appreciate it.
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

callaway71

Congratulations, guys!  Being my first year playing I didn't know what to expect as in sportsmanship. Everyone has been great that I've interacted with. Thanks for a great contest. Can't wait for next year. It's now time to begin preparation for deer season.

GobbleNut

First of all, congrats to all of the Crusader teammates,...and thanks for carrying me along for the ride.   :D

Secondly, congrats to all of the teams in the contest for all of your success, as well.  The sportsmanship and good will shown in the contest is a credit to the good folks that hang out on OG.  This yearly contest is a great way for all of us to interact with each other and brings a sense of camaraderie that's important to keeping the site going strong. 

The old adage, "it's not whether we win or lose, it's how we play the game" most certainly applies here. 

Finally, a big thanks to Shannon and crew for all of the "behind the scenes" work that he/they do to keep the cats herded up.  That is no easy task. 

Stay safe, friends!
Jim

wvmntnhick

Had fun and that's all that matters. Hope we can make another run at it next year. Congrats to all that participated. Until next year,...

vicksburg

Congrats, team!!.... Repeating isn't easy... but i think we have another one in us!  Till next year...
]

honker22

Congrats!  It was a fun year.  I enjoyed being a small part of it.
People who don't get it, don't get that they don't get it.

TNTRKYHunter

Congrats to you all. You all had a successful season and an absolute great team. Looking forward to next season. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

BOFF

Many thanks for letting me tag along this year Crusaders!

Definately some turkey slayers on the team!!

What a great accomplishment of 606 plus points for nine birds!!

Great to meet each of you. Hopefully in person some time!

God Bless,
David B.

Roost 1

Would like to give a big shout out to Hookedspur for all he does to keep us all straight. Seriously we have a great captain!!!

derek

Congrats fellas!  Can't wait to do it all again next year.  Think we're done letting you win tho ;)
www.youtube.com/thebaysidelegion

www.thebaysidelegion.com