OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Looking for a new pump  (Read 3973 times)

Offline USMC0331

• Longbeard
Re: Looking for a new pump
« Reply #15 on: June 05, 2017, 10:03:27 PM »
X3

Offline Bowguy

• Limbhanger
« Reply #16 on: June 06, 2017, 08:53:26 AM »
Hate to go against my Ithaca boys here but I bought one last year. 3-4 shots in the slide broke. Sent it back 10-15 more shots n the thing locked up w no way to unload or fire it. I finally cleared it n sent it back. They send me new one.
Ok so it's now season, opening morning. I go to put shells in the gun n the freakin magazine doesn't work.
Send it back. Get it back after the season is almost finished. I try this year to use it. A few weeks before I pattern gun just to check. It won't fire intermittently. It's back again.
Now this is bad enough but the customer service though they do take care of you seems slow like they either have lots of probs or just plain not enough guys.
Honestly I'm getting a BPS next spring. Not that I need a gun but to wash the taste of the Ithaca away-yuck!

Offline mspaci

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: June 06, 2017, 07:07:11 PM »
I will admitt, the customer service is not good, very slow, & the guy who picks up the phone as an absolute jerk. I too had a feeding problem, but its fixed & I love the gun. Light, compact, accurate, smooth,patters great. Mike