Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Contest Finishing Up

Started by davisd9, June 01, 2017, 10:05:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Hey guys.  We had a great year this spring.  Thanks so much for everyone joining the team and participating in the board.  I do this every year for the camaraderie of the team and cause I like a little competition.  It was nice to have members actively involved with the board and posting up birds.  We made the 500 point club and filled the spot for all 9 birds, actually 10 out of 12 of us posted up a great bird for the contest. 

There is some worry with other teams about the pictures, but honestly I am not worried about us.  If someone on another team complains about something then that is fine.  We know that all our pictures are legit and most of us even lower some of our stats on birds we kill to keep our integrity from being questioned.  So we know what our score was and that is all that concerns me. 

Was glad to be allowed to be on the team again this year.  The team just runs itself and I appreciate all of you and hope that we can all hunt together next spring.  Heck of a year guys!

Thanks!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bowguy

Thanks Don n the rest of team. A few of you know my ills n the reasons I couldn't contribute more. God it's driving me crazy but thank you

BABS9

Had a ton of fun with everyone this year. Seems like we have a bunch of great guys who just love to turkey hunt!! Thanks for inviting me to join the team and I am already looking forward to next season.. Time to get ready for deer season!

dirt road ninja

If we can keep the group together, we will be contenders every year.

Rzrbac

I appreciate the opportunity to participate and had a blast.  Hope to have a little better season next year.  If all goes well I'll hunt another state and kill a few more birds.

Good luck to everyone this fall!

Turkeykiller12

Good season for sure. Hope we can all do it again next spring.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

SwampRooster17

It was a pleasure to be on a team with y'all. Didn't fill a tag this year but seeing fellow team members success got me by. Already looking forward to next season. I hope y'all have great deer season! Stay in touch

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

trkehunr93

A pleasure as always!  Looking forward to next season.  Donald, thank you for all the work you put into this and a big thank you to everyone else for keeping in touch throughout the season.  It's good to see and hear from each other.  Now it's time to start shooting my bow and fish.

USMC0331

Enjoyed the year and congrats to all on the team. Can't wait to next year, hopefully I will do a better job of contributing to this elite turkey assassin team!

Bowguy

Quote from: trkehunr93 on June 02, 2017, 01:39:10 PM
A pleasure as always!  Looking forward to next season.  Donald, thank you for all the work you put into this and a big thank you to everyone else for keeping in touch throughout the season.  It's good to see and hear from each other.  Now it's time to start shooting my bow and fish.
I wanna add thanks to Don for all he does too