turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oscellated Turkey outfitter

Started by fowledup, May 30, 2017, 09:02:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

fowledup

I was fortunate enough this past month to complete my royal slam. Now I am starting to research outfitters for the oscellated in hopes of getting something lined up for 2019. For those who have made this trip I would love to hear any feedback that you may have(good, bad, or indifferent). Hopefully in the next couple of weeks or so I'll be making some calls, so any extra information I could get going in would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

fountain2

fowledup

Yukkutz is one I have checked in to, as well as Rio Sonora and Cabelas, but I didn't see where El Hancon was offering oscellated hunts.
Has anyone had any experience with Tall Tine outfitters?

mspaci

Call Tony at World Slam Adventures,  Mike

GSLAM95

Just call Yukkutz directly and cut out the middle man as most of the booking agents are going to set you up with them anyway.

Apologizing:  does not always mean you are wrong and the other person is right. 
It just means that you value your relationship more than your ego.

fountain2

El halcon just started this year.  They did very well and are going back over the summer to make openings in the jungle (food plots) and make some stands to hunt from and also secure more land.  This info cam straight from Manuel himself

El halcon will be a jungle type hunt and yukkutz will be more open filed type hunts I believe.

fowledup

Thanks for the information, I'll send Manuel an email for more details.

LI Outdoorsman

I hunted with El Halcon a few years back and both me and my wife filled our royal slam with Manuel. I can say whatever he's doing with the Occellated hunts it will be top notch..the jungle is an amazing place.

fountain2

Bringing this back up.  Does anyone have a contact phone number for yukkutz?  I have sent a message through the site as well as Facebook and haven't gotten a response.  I was going to see about a booking a hunt