OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Attention tdt  (Read 3715 times)

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Attention tdt
« on: May 23, 2017, 05:01:56 PM »
I understand there has been some fur flying on old Gobbler. I have been contacted numerous times by members that thought I had something to do with it. Most if you know me and know that I am not a troublemaker. I am a cut up. My advice to everyone on this team is to stay out of it. Let the parties involved sort it out. We are guests of old Gobbler. I doubt of any of you that would go dump your garbage in your neighbors house. Same here. Treat every team with respect. If anyone of them have done anything wrong it's not our business. The goal of this contest is to have fun and hopefully end it with some bragging rights. Feuding with our neighbors isn't the goal. I have been in contact with some of the people that thought I was involved and I think all of them are satisfied that I am not. Let's just be happy where we finish and congratulate our opponents that win. If we were in 1st place we would have to get Kevin and Donnie's pics posted by them. I have set up another Photobucket that anyone can use. I am going to try to get with Kevin and show him how to upload and he can show Donnie. Regardless we had a great season and don't want to see it wrecked by drama.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2017, 06:49:45 PM by reflexl »

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
Re: Attention tdt
« Reply #1 on: May 23, 2017, 05:57:47 PM »
Great post, reflex.  Good advice to all.  You guys have a "stand-up" team.  Why is it that these silly little contests get all blown out of proportion by some folks?  It was for fun and entertainment for the OG members, and to give us all a way to interact with each other,...nothing more.  Thanks for keeping the right perspective.

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Attention tdt
« Reply #2 on: May 23, 2017, 06:28:28 PM »
Thanks. Y'all did and awesome job. I sure wish this could just stay fun. It was fun to us and I intend to keep it that way. We were just thankful to have another year without disasters!