OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Ralph Permar jug call

Started by Bennett, June 28, 2017, 10:56:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Bennett

I got this jug call from Mr. Ralph this week. It's a very nice figured piece of Cocobolo with Ivory mouthpiece.

silverspur

Ralph sure does make some fine looking and sounding yelpers....congrats!
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs

chefrific

davisd9

Beautiful piece of wood for sure!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

mgm1955

Fantastic!!! Congrats Seth!!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Dang Seth that's awesome.  It will be the last Cocobolo he'll ever use once it's gone.  I had a model 45 made with same board.  It's on the way.  Congrats.!
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

nitro

Very nice caller.. I won the Cocabola lottery on this one too.. Mr. Permar makes some excellent calls.

Royal Slam 2008

Bennett

Thanks fellas. I know you will be pleased Allen. Great looking trumpet Mr. Garrett. I would like to know more about the leather case in the background.

Bowhuntr73

Love his calls. Great craftsmanship and love talking to Ralph.

Will

Nice caller Seth. I've killed a few birds with my Permar yelpers. Excuse my ignorance but is this jug call similar to a tree yelper type caller. Is it just used for subtle tree yelps?

Bennett

Mr. Ralph describes the jug call as a hybrid tree yelper/ trumpet. I haven't had a chance to play it much but I do like the soft yelps I am getting out of it.

callmakerman

That's one sweet caller from one of the best.

1iagobblergetter

Nice  :icon_thumright:  Very humble and Great calls = Ralph