OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Shotgun dipping

Started by blake0311, May 21, 2017, 05:16:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

blake0311

Now that my season is over I'm gonna send my shotgun off somewhere to get it redipped. Anyone on here get their shotgun dipped and care to share their experience, and who dipped it for them?

lunghit

I did lots of research and have mine at Rob Roberts right now. I am doing a mix of cerakote and dipping.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

taylorjones20

Rob Roberts done the stock and forend on mine.  Excellent work.
Alive only by the Grace Of God

woody

Tarjac does a great job. Been in the business the longest.

http://www.tarjac.com/

AndyH

Quote from: lunghit on May 21, 2017, 08:58:13 PM
I did lots of research and have mine at Rob Roberts right now. I am doing a mix of cerakote and dipping.
What is his turn around time like? Thinking about sending him mine for the same treatment

lunghit

I didn't ask him but from reading reviews it's a pretty quick turn around time. I honestly don't mind if it takes a while as long as it's done right. He received it a week ago today and I will post pics when I get it back.

deerhunt1988

Sent mine off to Black Dove Customs to get cerakoted after reading several great reviews on here. 100% satisfied!

http://www.blackdovecustoms.com/

lunghit

That looks great. What color cerakote is that?

The Woodsman

hookedspur

Get hold of Rem Man on here, he and a buddy are in the business and nobody takes more pride in their work than they do.
They did a Cerakote job on my 3020 that came back awesome.
PM me for his contact info or do a member search .
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

hookedspur

Sorry I don't have a better picture of at this time..

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
CRUSADERS

lunghit

Hookedspur that is a great looking gun with that cerakote. What sight is that on your gun? Also what is the color of your cerakote? Mine is being done right now in Patriot brown.

hookedspur

FF3 and cover
Turkey track in Gold on both sides, Patriot Brown and Olive Green. It is a Sharp looking rig.
CRUSADERS

Ozarks Hillbilly

Quote from: deerhunt1988 on May 28, 2017, 08:03:06 AM
Sent mine off to Black Dove Customs to get cerakoted after reading several great reviews on here. 100% satisfied!

http://www.blackdovecustoms.com/

Have you shot gun much since having it Cerakoted? Just wondered how it was holding up on the bolt, action bars and magazine tube.

blake0311

Those are some very sexy shotguns hookedspur and deerhunter! Thought about doing a combo of cerakote and dip but those both look awesome solid.