OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Great season, lots of fun.  (Read 2559 times)

Offline bornagain64

• Longbeard
Great season, lots of fun.
« on: May 17, 2017, 06:08:28 AM »
I had a good time on the team this year. Nice meeting all of you and hearing your hunting experiences.
I hope all of you have a blessed rest of the year and a great deer season. Already looking forward to next spring.

John

Offline turkey harvester

• Longbeard
Re: Great season, lots of fun.
« Reply #1 on: May 22, 2017, 01:01:27 PM »
I hear ya John, it's been a privilege being your teammate and  half ars captain,lol. We have a great team, some returning from last year, so maybe we keep this thing going again. I know a couple who would be in!! I truly enjoyed listening to your stories and the pics you shared with us. Summers here so time for river fishin and fun with granddaughter. Be careful the rest of the year and we can still chime in and communicate on the strut stoppers!! Know I will. Folks let's do it again, next year!!!
TURKEY NUT CUSTOM STRIKERS- Jeffrey Thompson-Owner.  Kathleen,GA
 Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Hunt with your kids, not for them.

Offline dzsmith

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
Re: Great season, lots of fun.
« Reply #2 on: May 22, 2017, 06:52:04 PM »
enjoyed my season. limited out at home with a very limited amount of time to hunt. and even got my out of state bird the first morning I was there after being up for 36 hours straight. I was a returning member this year, hope to make it a third for next year
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."