OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Thanks....  (Read 3971 times)

Offline callaway71

Thanks....
« on: May 16, 2017, 10:10:35 PM »
For the opportunity to be apart of this team. It was great chatting with y'all and sharing hunts.  I hope to play again next year if y'all will have me.  Maybe next season I'll have a couple TN properties to hunt to increase my odds. I'm working on access now for next year. If any of you get around Clarksville or FC give me holler.

Offline TN Beard Buster

Re: Thanks....
« Reply #1 on: May 16, 2017, 10:23:48 PM »
Glad to have you callaway!! It's been a fun and blessed season!! Our team harvested a bunch of birds. I managed to tag out on the last Saturday. Congrats to all teammates on an awesome season. Hope we can keep this same team intact next season!!

Offline Tennessee Lead

• Longbeard
Thanks....
« Reply #2 on: May 16, 2017, 11:04:28 PM »
I enjoyed it
Glad you were apart of the team.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: May 17, 2017, 12:00:32 AM »
I would hate to loose one member of this team. Awesome bunch! Callaway we are glad to have you. Only one member didn't score but that was unusual for him. Just bad luck. I am glad we were in the 500 club again. Now that season is over we need to plan a get together like we couldn't get done before season. I am just glad to have y'all as team mates.

Offline TNTRKYHunter

Thanks....
« Reply #4 on: May 17, 2017, 12:27:24 AM »
We have a great team. I am also thankful to a part of it. Callaway, I plan on doing some hunting at FC this fall, so I will PM you for some advice on different areas.

Offline callaway71

« Reply #5 on: May 17, 2017, 02:07:49 PM »
Count me in for next year then!  You guys have been great and your sportsmanship is second to none.

TNTRKYHunter, I'll be expecting the pm's.

Offline Roost 1

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
« Reply #6 on: May 17, 2017, 02:49:55 PM »
I would hate to loose one member of this team. Awesome bunch! Callaway we are glad to have you. Only one member didn't score but that was unusual for him. Just bad luck. I am glad we were in the 500 club again. Now that season is over we need to plan a get together like we couldn't get done before season. I am just glad to have y'all as team mates.

Your team picked up a couple good guys in Calloway and SX3... I like to aggravate both of them but only because I like'em. :funnyturkey:

Offline reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #7 on: May 17, 2017, 06:56:13 PM »
Yep we are glad to have them.

Offline TNTRKYHunter

Thanks....
« Reply #8 on: May 17, 2017, 07:16:31 PM »
Yep we are glad to have them.

X2