OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: NW Nebraska Public  (Read 1990 times)

Offline traditionaltimber

NW Nebraska Public
« on: May 08, 2017, 05:03:39 PM »
I'll apologize in advice for this being a repeated thread , not quite ready to give this season up , and was wanting to make one last weekend hunt this year. Have gotten to hunt Rios , merriams, osceollas, and easterns at home. Have never ventured to nw nebraska to turkey hunt though. The last weekend , memorial day weekend , are the birds about shut down by then , I understand the pressure has them jacked up, just wondering if they are finished themselves or not. Been trying to look at maps as far as being able to get as far away from the roads as possible around pine ridgr , would anyone be willing to send a p.m. with just a general side of pine ridge to look into , not asking for coordinates or any freebies, just any tips or past experiences would be greatly appriciated . I would be able to help with missouri info for out of state hunter, Thank you very much ,
« Last Edit: May 08, 2017, 05:47:09 PM by traditionaltimber »

Offline JMalin

Re: NW Nebraska Public
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2017, 06:47:20 PM »
I saw the late season and am curious as well.  I'd rather be on birds though than pure Merriam's per se.  I got two of them in NM a couple weeks ago.