turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Who all has a Lonnie Sneed call?

Started by Grey Owl, May 05, 2017, 08:33:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Grey Owl

Which is your favorite? Could you share some pics?

alankrow

SteelerFan

Hot Hen slate / Outlaw Hen green glass - like them both.

Here's a link to a FB page for Lonnie's calls - https://www.facebook.com/groups/1694275364177621/photos/

Terry

I have owned all 3 of his popular pot calls. The glass, ceramic, and slate. His glass (Outlaw hen) is a personal favorite of mine.

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

SFCSNOW

Green glass Outlaw Hen is my go to pot call. 

Chuck1443

Grey Owl

I called and left him a message. I'm looking forward to getting one or two.

Tennessee Lead

I don't but I this summer Lord willing
I'm going to put in an order for the Hot Hen and Outlaw Hen.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Grey Owl

Mr. Sneed called me back last night and we had a great conversation about everything thing from hunting to church. I put in my order for a Hot Hen & a Outlaw Hen. He has a very long list and he couldn't predict when I'll get the calls but hopefully sometime this Summer. I'm sure looking forward to it.

The Woodsman

Swampchickin234

Hot hen. I cherish that call. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

palongbeard

Have Outlaw Hen Green Glass and Hot Hen Slate.  That Outlaw Hen Green Glass is my #1 pot over anything else.  All turkey.

wvmntnhick

Ordered the hot hen and outlaw hen last summer. Got a tree talker in a sweet deal. Almost sold it but thankfully I never really heard back from the guy because I don't really want to get rid of it. Both are great calls but I've not hunted them at all. Seems every time I wear the vest that they're in, I end up getting rained on so I leave them in the truck and use something more water worthy. Great calls though. And if you're calling Lonnie, I'd suggest blocking off some time to talk. He's a wealth of knowledge.

vt35mag

I have four of his calls, and the 3-1/4in outlaw hen is my favorite.

rblake

Outlaw Hen ( green glass) is my favorite.
Mountaineer by birth and choice. Grand Slam 2013