turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Oklahoma Rio, New Mexico Merriams or Kentucky Eastern for MissourI Eastern 2018

Started by Hooksfan, April 23, 2017, 07:20:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hooksfan

Looking to hunt a state I have never hunted next year. I have access to multiple private farms in Missouri.
I have 38 years turkey hunting experience and competitive calling.  Lots of experience taking youths and other hunters.
No guarantees other than me working hard to insure you have a quality experience.

Roost 1

Hooksfan

Southwest.  Lawrence County.  About 35 minutes West of Springfield. I tagged out this morning with my second bird. In Missouri, only one bird is allowed the first week. 
During the youth season, I was able to put my own son and another kid on birds. This morning made the 11th tom I have seen die this year.  I have also hunted Kansas and I took my kid to Nebraska.
I have access to multiple farms. Some of them are not sole access, but I usually have it to myself during the week.
I am very serious about turkey hunting. I have been hesitant to do a hunt swap because I want to be able to guarantee a bird,  and we all know turkey hunting is unpredictable.
My brother has come up to hunt for 18 years from Louisiana.  During that time there was only one year he went home without a bird and never hunted more than three days.  The past two years he has done some "paid" hunts and his experiences there have encouraged me to offfer up this swap. Figure I can do better than at least two folks asking for money.