OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Handcrafted shortbox holsters

Started by Yoder409, April 23, 2017, 10:52:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Yoder409

We have arrived at, what I feel, is an acceptable design for a shortbox holster companion to the quite popular longbox holster we do.

Again............. it is of sturdy brown leather with a lamb's fleece strip inside.  It has a brass stud closure fastener to adjust into any one of 3 holes to snug down on different sized boxes.   Fits a belt close to about 1 3/4".  Tastefully stamped with a strutting gobbler.  Each holster comes with a leather & elastic box call silencer band.

These are a bit more labor intensive and will be $50 TYD.

Holster in the photo is shown with a standard Cost-style shortbox.

Thank you for looking !!

PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Evening bump.

I also still have a very few of the longbox holsters available.  Probably the last run of those til next year........
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Yoder409

Weekend bump.

Thanks for looking !!
PA elitist since 1979

DUCKDIGGLER

I have one of each holsters Yoder makes....both are top notch! Yoder is excellent to deal with , great communication, fast shipping and a solid product. Don't hesitate to get yourself one or two.

Diggy

mgm1955

Yoder409

Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on April 28, 2017, 08:52:42 PM
I have one of each holsters Yoder makes....both are top notch! Yoder is excellent to deal with , great communication, fast shipping and a solid product. Don't hesitate to get yourself one or two.

Diggy

Thank you for the kind words, Diggs !!

I am glad you are pleased with both holsters !!!
PA elitist since 1979

Yoder409

Weekend bump.

Thanks for looking !!
PA elitist since 1979