Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Well I Finally Have Me A Pure Gold Coming Baby!

Started by ILIKEHEVI-13, April 11, 2011, 03:02:21 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

ILIKEHEVI-13

LOL!  I listened to Shawn on here and finally bought me a Pure Gold .670 for my 835.  I have been wanting one for awhile after looking at some of you guys patterns.  But bird posting the ones he posted lately with his Pure Gold put the icing on the cake if you know what I mean.  

[attachment deleted by admin]

Gobble!

bad0351

Sometimes...all a man has left is his dog.....

hookedspur

CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

allaboutshooting

Congratulations. It's an excellent turkey choke.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

lmbhngr

I bought one in Nashville. Will be trying it out this weekend. Got a real nice shirt too!!

allaboutshooting

Quote from: lmbhngr on April 11, 2011, 09:29:14 PM
I bought one in Nashville. Will be trying it out this weekend. Got a real nice shirt too!!

We had those for a while. Everyone that has bought the PG chokes from us has been very pleased. The shirts were very nice.

Thanks,
Clark
"If he's out of range, it just means he has another day and so do you."

VAHUNTER

what the heck!!! it only took you 3 years to break down and buy a PG. What did you have to do Brad dig up another jar  :TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Good things come to those who wait

bird

Quote from: ILIKEHEVI-13 on April 11, 2011, 03:02:21 PM
LOL!  I listened to Shawn on here and finally bought me a Pure Gold .670 for my 835.  I have been wanting one for awhile after looking at some of you guys patterns.  But bird posting the ones he posted lately with his Pure Gold put the icing on the cake if you know what I mean.  

Good For You....   :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright:

ILIKEHEVI-13

Thanks guys.  I may just have to ring it out soon to see what it will do.   :z-guntootsmiley:

S.C.C

Quote from: allaboutshooting on April 11, 2011, 09:44:31 PM

We had those for a while. Everyone that has bought the PG chokes from us has been very pleased. The shirts were very nice.

Thanks,
Clark
Clark,your sumpin else bud!! ::)

ILIKEHEVI-13....Glad your going to finally try one out!!! :z-guntootsmiley:

VAHUNTER

Quote from: S.C.C on April 12, 2011, 07:56:26 AM
Quote from: allaboutshooting on April 11, 2011, 09:44:31 PM

Thanks,
Clark
Clark,your sumpin else bud!! ::)

ILIKEHEVI-13....Glad your going to finally try one out!!! :z-guntootsmiley:
:TooFunny: :TooFunny:
Good things come to those who wait

bbcoach

Hevi,
What I want to see, is your Pure Gold and Stardot patterns side by side when you have time to shoot them.  I have a 835 and LOVE the pattern I'm getting with the Pure Gold but I want to acquire a Stardot to see if the Stardot will beat my Pure Gold.

I think you will be PLEASED with the Pure Gold!

cannonball

bayou gobbler