OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

WTB Stevens 94 rear stock ((Closed found one))

Started by pabossie255, April 15, 2017, 05:47:30 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

pabossie255

I just got a Stevens 94 single shot 20 gauge at a sale for my daughters today it needs a rear stock so I'm looking for one for it if anyone has one please let me know.

pabossie255

Or a set if you only want to sell in a set.

pabossie255

Stock dose not have to be perfect I might just paint it camo anyways just no cracks or missing chunks nicks and dings, scratches are fine.

pabossie255

Really want to get this gun set up for my little girl.

davisd9

There is a variety of the Stevens 94.  Check at gunpartscorp.com.  They are very helpful if you call customer service as well.  If you look at their website start under Savage. Good luck.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

pabossie255

Thanks was looking for a older one used as I don't really have $65 or $75 to buy it. May be in the $45-$55 Shipped is what I have to spend out of work just trying to keep it a mid range price shotgun that I had to put some love into it.

pabossie255

Still looking really want to get this set up for my little girl.

pabossie255

The 94 rear stock I'm looking for is for a older 94 with the half round tabs on the stocks receiver end.

pabossie255

Remturkey

pabossie255

I don't have a stock to show but here is a side pic of the gun to show on the receiver where the stock meets has the half rounded tabs.