OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Bott Trumpet. ..

Started by boatpaddle, April 15, 2017, 07:33:37 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Champ63

A fine turkey killer from one of the very best callbuilders. Austys craftsmanship, along with ease of playability and most importantly the sound, make his trumpets one of my favorites.   

EZ

Quote from: Paladin85 on April 15, 2017, 07:27:52 PM
Nice call. Looks like the mouthpiece is longer than most trumpets, especially relative to the body. Is it a high pitched call?

Austy left the bone mouth piece long so the owner could trim it to his liking. The buffalo horn mouthpiece is pretty "normal" length. The really cool thing about his adjustables is it's a three piece call. The thinner middle section, which in the pic is pull out some, has A LOT of adjustment. When it is pushed the whole way in, it is very high pitched and kee kees nice and loud. When it's pulled the whole way out, it has deep, mellow gobbler yelps and clucks. So between the high and the low and ALL the settings in between, plus two different mouthpieces, I JUST CAN'T PUT MINE DOWN!!!! LOL!

alankrow

Congrats..on a fine turkey killer..

Jacobson

Austy's adjustable yelper is second to none. The craftsmanship is great..I would recommend this call to any hunter. 

mgm1955

Smitty 55

Nice looking yelper Zum  I'll bet it's all Turkey