OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

who here has a Go To spot?

Started by Cut N Run, March 10, 2019, 10:52:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

guesswho

I have a couple that's house money.  I haven't killed one on either spot in roughly 15 years.  But every kid I've ever taken to either spot has come out with blood on their lower pants leg and a big smile on their face. 
If I'm not back in five minutes, wait longer!
BodonkaDeke Prostaff
MoHo's Prostaff
Do unto others before others do unto you
Official Member Of The Unofficial Firedup Turkey
Calls Prostaff

nr123

I had a go to spot on a farm I hunted for over 30 years, killed a lot of turkeys and deer there.  The owner sold the farm just before turkey season last year.  Devastating to say the least!  I've been depressed ever since.

unclee

I have one place on public land in NC  that is much too easy to get too.  probably shot 10 birds within
200 yards of one spot.  ( between 2 fields.)

stinkpickle

I have a few.  And a couple of them are in some oddball places.  Lightening tends to strike twice.

DumpTruckTurkey

I don't have any specific trees, but my favorite spot is on public land (i hunt 90% public). 
I hunt there every opening day, and have killed 15+ on this tract.

TKE921

I have one spot in VA i hunt with a friend.  It is under a pine tree at the top of a sloping field.  The birds come up toward you so you can shoot under the overhanging pine limbs and you are always in the shade.  It has been the demise of a pile of birds and the site of countless decoy thrashings.