turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Win longbeards. Anywhere?

Started by Illnoize, April 05, 2017, 09:25:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Illnoize

I have yet to see the 20g longbeards anywhere. Does anyone know where to find some?

Rockhound

My local store has them here in Tennessee. I picked up a box of the 5s and I was impressed will buy more I posted pics in the other section

Jmbradt3873

I just ordered a couple from macks prairie wings, like $45.00 with shipping

Sent from my VS987 using Tapatalk

varmint101

Bud's guns and Mack's both have 5's.  Haven't seen anyone with 6's yet.

Boykin Hollow

I read a post earlier that Cabelas has them in # 5 and #6's.  I shoot TSS so I did not verify if Cabelas has any or not.  You might want to check to see.  Good Luck !!!

WildTigerTrout

I looked everywhere I could think of locally.  I have not even seen a single box of 20 ga. Longbeards anywhere.  I decided to stick with Federal "Turkey Thugs" #5's of which I have quite a stockpile.  I also recently tried the  Hevi-Shot "Triple Beard" 5,6,7 .  That load is fast for a 20 and the patterns are really good, even better than the "Thugs".  I have decided to forget the Longbeards.  I no longer have ANY interest in them  since trying the Triple Beards. They are right NASTY in my gun.
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Hooks' n' Beards'

I bought two boxes where i work,i patterned the 5#s this morning,they pattern decent from a .575 carlson/20 ga remington 21" barrel.