OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Marlin Watkins List

Started by wcerin, April 05, 2017, 08:24:38 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

turkeymanjim

I have a fiddle box from marlin with ipe lid and butternut box that has great sound.

vt35mag

Got'em

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G870A using Tapatalk

doublespurs21

2 very nice box calls there..............

Will

Nice. I just spoke to him about a an Ebony/Butternut box. That Ebony makes for a nice sound. The birds ate up my Ebony/Persimmon this past Saturday.

vt35mag

Quote from: Will on April 17, 2017, 06:38:18 PM
Nice. I just spoke to him about a an Ebony/Butternut box. That Ebony makes for a nice sound. The birds ate up my Ebony/Persimmon this past Saturday.

I think you will be happy with it. They are definitely two different sounding boxes. Should  make for a good change up if the birds aren't having the ebony/persimmon.

tomfooleryy

Would someone mind sending me a pm with his contact info also

Scott4Hunting

I would like his contact info as well.  I'd love to have one of his box calls.

slwayne

I sure would like his contact info as well.  Been considering ordering one of his boxes for the last couple years and this thread has sealed the deal for me.

DUCKDIGGLER

VT...very nice my friend...very nice!! I have two on the way now.....a Sycamore & Ipe Fiddle box and a Mahoe & Mora Fiddle box....I hope before week's end. I order another Fiddle Paddle Call as well. I sure like the looks of that Ebony call!  :drool:

quavers59

Members--how do I get on Martin Watkins wait list for a Fiddle Box??  Does he have an email address ? Read the posts here and hopefully can get a fiddle box for next Spring.  Just don't know how to contact him.

Bowguy

Quote from: DUCKDIGGLER on April 18, 2017, 04:24:35 PM
VT...very nice my friend...very nice!! I have two on the way now.....a Sycamore & Ipe Fiddle box and a Mahoe & Mora Fiddle box....I hope before week's end. I order another Fiddle Paddle Call as well. I sure like the looks of that Ebony call!  :drool:
Schafer has one mora over butternut that can't be beat.

SIUCpilot

What is the current wait time for a longbox? Anyone have his prices and contact?

Dave  :turkey2: