turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Ed terenfenko short box suggestions

Started by Pooh4459, June 14, 2018, 08:29:03 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pooh4459

I have two boxes on order from him and not sure about the combo of the second one. Does anyone have a recommendation for one of his short boxes?

Happy hooker

Take a look at the pictures of his maple lids they are gorgeous he must have a nice source for maple,,I'm planning to order a maple and a mineral stained poplar or walnut the contrast will be beautiful and he can tune it perfect.

letinmfly

Zebrawood over Mahogany or Snakewood over Chestnut.
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

mspaci

I have a zebra over mahogany, its a great box, Mike

TauntoHawk

Quote from: letinmfly on June 14, 2018, 09:24:23 AM
Zebrawood over Mahogany or Snakewood over Chestnut.

the soundfiles i've heard of his Snakewood over Chestnut is one of the best sounding calls I've ever heard
<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

jryser

Did a double with my buddy Brent in KY on "the brothers" - two cagey longbeards that we tried to kill for three seasons. These two birds were always together and never in range or were as elusive as ghosts. Last day of KY season I cracked my ET box made with canarywood and butternut!  Two dead birds, called in from over 400 yards.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Pooh4459

Thanks for all the info. I went ahead and ordered a snakewood/ chestnut. From what everyone including Ed has told me you can't go wrong with that. Then I also have the canarywood/ butternut on order. Now the hard part is waiting.

mspaci

They are all good, Have a Walnut over butternut thats great too, Mike