OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Mike Yingling Titanium over glass Zebra pot giveaway -- Game just called ......

Started by Old Gobbler, April 04, 2017, 08:11:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Old Gobbler

Mike Yingling POT CALL GIVEAWAY !!!!!

First and foremost a huge round of appreciation and thanks for Mike Yingling !!!!!   :happy0064: :happy0064: :happy0064:

Mike Yingling has generously donated a handmade custom game call for one lucky OG member to add to their collection of hunting calls - If your not familiar with Mike , he is a regular here and his calls can be seen and shown in the calls section for consideration , also he has several soundfiles for you to listen to - Mike has several types of calls he makes and is always available for custom one of a kind orders  -If anyones intrested in one of Mike Yingling's calls they can PM Mike here [url="http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=175"]http://oldgobbler.com/Forum/index.php?action=profile;u=175[/url]   or email Mike at   [email]myingling232@gmail.com[/email]

Here is what Mike has generously donated for the one lucky winner !!!!! A knockout ----
titanium - glass zebra wood pot  2 piece dymond striker

The Rules .....

1)you must  have 10 quality posts on the forum  to register to this thread/game

2) post to this forum to register. A thank you to Mike would be nice..

3) this is important. ....I will call the game at any time ....the first registered member to make the first post after I call the game (I'llake a post to this thread , and modify the post header ) .....is the winner

ITS FREE, SIMPLE , EASY  .

more games on the way , winners  are excluded from playing for the remander of the season ......
:wave:  OG .....DRAMA FREE .....

-Shannon

AC HAMMER

Spring Fever

BABS9

kjnengr

Thanks Shannon and thanks most of all for your generosity Mike. Fingers crossed

Hootin-N-Hammer

Tom Foolery

Blairj

M22

Eddie12