OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

TOM KELLY AUTOGRAPHED BOOKS - REDUCED PRICES

Started by Natty Bumpo, April 01, 2017, 03:52:08 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Natty Bumpo

Guys:

Col. Tom Kelly needs no introduction to this group. Elevated by acclamation as "poet laureate" of turkey hunting books. His books are the cornerstone of a turkey hunters book shelf.

Here are four of his first (and Best) books. All are in pristine condition, read once and put away. Some of these are getting very hard to find. All have been signed by the author and are highly collectable.

Offered at new and reduced prices.  Will be shipped via USPS media mail with tracking numbers.

#1 TENTH LEGION  First Book, Second Edition Lyons Press Near Mint Signed              $50

#2  DEALER'S CHOICE Second Book, Second Edition  Lyons Press Near Mint Signed     $50

#3  THE SEASON First Edition Lyons and Buford Near Mint Signed                               $50

#4   A FEW LOOSE CHAPTERS  First Edition Wingfeather Press Near Mint  Signed          $50       

(NOTE: "BETTER ON.......... "  AND "OUTSIDE" HAVE BEEN SOLD

Struttntom

slicksbeagles1

Natty Bumpo

GUYS,

AS OF THIS MOMENT, ALL OF THESE  TOM KELLEY BOOKS HAVE BEEN SOLD PENDING FUNDS TRANSFER.  I WILL KEEP THIS THREAD UPDATED, IN CASE SOMEONE SHOULD BACK OUT.

THANKS FOR THE INTEREST FROM OG
NB

Natty Bumpo

Bringing this back to the top:

TENTH LEGION is back up for sale. Mint condition, autographed Lyons Press second edition. This is Col. Kelly's first book and the one book I read before every season (not this one) $50 shipped TYD.  See pics in first post above.

PS All other books are now sold and shipped.  Buyers are thrilled with the condition of these books. Quote: "Better than from a Bookstore"

PSS The guy who backed out can be seen from his "I'll Take it" post above. CAVEAT EMPTOR!!

donjuan

Whoever said you can't kill em from the couch never was good enough to call a gobbler into the living room

Natty Bumpo