OldGobbler

OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Opening for a new firefighter/cop member?

Started by RutnNStrutn, January 27, 2017, 10:24:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

As we have gotten more competitive over the years, we've been trying to be selective on our members so as to remain in contention. We've brought on a few members the last few years, and they have been productive. I don't count off years where someone who has scored in the past has a bad year. But guys that consistently don't produce, or are AWOL all season long after signing up are counter-productive to team success.
With that being said, a few of you have contacted me about one of our members, who has only contributed a few birds over the years, but lately has been a no show. I will contact him and ask if he would mind stepping aside to allow someone on that is more consistent. So if any of you know any LEO's :policeman: or FF's :firefighter: that are sho nuff turkey killers :fud: :turkey:, see if they'd like to join our team. :icon_thumright:

RutnNStrutn

Anyone ready to fill the open spot on our team? Any cops :policeman: or firefighters :firefighter:?

potter

Good mourning, im bill, new to site. Retired firefighter local 302. Im interested , how does it work? Im not the best turkey hunter have taken  10  inabout 20 years. Hunt in pa only. Am going to hunt maryland also for a first time. Not sure if I kill enough turkeys for your team but sounds like fun.

RutnNStrutn

Hi Bill, I'll let you know very soon. A couple of our team members are talking to FF friends of theirs. We normally give out spots to the first guy asked.

Thebody

Everyone has a plan 'till they get punched in the mouth.  Mike Tyson

Well He shoulda armed himself if he's gonna decorate his saloon with my friend.  Will Munny

RutnNStrutn

RutnNStrutn

Potter, as I told you, we have guys wanting to join our team all the time. At any given time, I normally have 3 to 5 guys asking to join the team. I polled the guys, and as is usually the case, there are guys that asked ahead of you, including this season. Plus, I don't even know if Old Gobbler will let us add a member after the season has begun.
Best of luck to you this season.
Jim

potter

RutnNStrutn