OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

well...what do ya think?

Started by sswv, March 29, 2017, 11:10:18 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

sswv

870 youth 20a with 21" barrel Trulok Federal Heavtweight #7 choke and Federal 3" #7's.  shot off a bench with no breeze at 40 measured yards. added a fiber optic front bead, no center bead.

well...what do ya think?

SumToy

140 +/- few with the pump guns is what we see with the good shells.  Now some do better and worse dont know why. 
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

owlhoot

sswv

I counted it three times and come up with 179 total in the 10" circle every time. I'd shot a few rounds with other chokes before I shot that one so I'm thinking on a clean glossy barrel it might do even better. the sweet part is...I bought some ammo from a member on here and he sent me a couple chokes to try. my gun liked that Trulok the best so before sending his chokes back I ask to buy it and he said "just keep it, it's on me" you just don't see that everyday.

chatterbox

I like it!
Very uniform, and an excellent hunting pattern!
Strong work!  :icon_thumright:

surehuntsalot

it's not the harvest,it's the chase