OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Does anybody no what a Quaker boy gravedigger box call is worth. I no that they didn't make many of  (Read 4472 times)

Offline turkeymanjim

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Offline MK M GOBL

• Double Beard
  • Gobbler Guru

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G891A using Tapatalk

Looking to buy or sell?

I have one in the box never opened and has some unique wood on it I would sell. PM if interested

MK M GOBL

Offline turkeymanjim

I have one also. Just wondering what they are worth.

Offline mwr

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
I put one on Ebay last year for 60.00, I got 260.00.......Don't know why??

Offline Spitten and drummen

• Long Spur Gobbler
Good lord . I will hold on to mine and hope It will bring a small fortune one day lol. For the life of me , I cant figure out who would pay that much for that box call.
“ RANGERS LEAD THE WAY”
“QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME “ ~ INFANTRY
“DEATH FROM ABOVE “ ~ AIRBORNE

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
There was quite a Quaker Boy bubble on eBay last fall.........

Some stuff went for absurd dollar figures.   The $300 - $400 Gravediggers, if you've noticed, have been on there for quite a while.   Most of the Gravediggers are selling for a few bucks one way or the other at $100.    Still pretty daffy, IMO..........    But the trademark infringement lawsuit made them a short-lived run and therefore somewhat collectable.

What's even loonier is what some folks are trying to get out of the other QB paddle calls and even the Butternut Juniors, Little One Siders, etc.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline kwebb536816

I paid $8 for one at a yard sale. It doesn’t really sound good. They didn’t make many because of a copyright issue w the monster truck. I sold it for 140 Ebay. The grand old master and hurricane are the. Best calls Quaker boy made in my opinion

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
Still some getting listed on eBay for big bucks.

I bought my last one.on eBay within the last year for $57 IIRC...........     Seems like people lose their minds from time to time on these and a few other common calls.
PA elitist since 1979

The good Lord ain't made a gobbler I can't kill.  I just gotta be there at the right time.....  on the day he wants to die.

Offline Yoder409

• 2023 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Limbhanger
  • Turkeys are ignorant.
There's one on eBay right now that's new in the package.   Auction finishes up tomorrow evening.
PA elitist since 1979