Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

TRADES PENDING==FT -Lonnie Mabry Slate Calls

Started by gergg, March 26, 2017, 04:18:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

gergg

TRADES PENDING====I have 2 Lonnie Mabry slate calls and strikers that I would like to trade for other top-end pot calls. These calls have never been hunted. I know I like the Lonzo/Trice aluminum/aluminum call, would be interested in other Lonzo pots other than his slate....Only slate that I would be interested in is a Sneed Hot Hen. Would be willing to trade both pots/strikers for something warranting that....Corder, Platz, Strawser, Hanks, etc....Might be interested in  cool box call too......Feel free to send offers my way via PM's, I will note on this thread if a deal is done. Each pot will come with 3 strikers, 1st deal gets pick of first 3 strikers, if another 1 pot makes sense for both of these Mabry pots I will include all 6 strikers with that 1 deal.

FWIW....both of these slates sound great, they will run softly or scream if you want them to. I live close to Lonnie's shop and personally ran and picked these calls out based on what I thought sounded the best that day....I ran 50+ pots to pick these 2 out.

Mabry Walnut Slate & Mabry Hackberry Slate

https://www.gwaltneygamecalls.com/

Greg Gwaltney Game Calls
2022 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call (Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 2nd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet)
2021 NWTF Grand Nationals - 5th Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF Grand Nationals - 3rd Place Air Operated Call(Trumpet Call)
2019 NWTF S.E. Call Makers Contest - 4th Place Trumpet Calls