North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Started by backforty, March 22, 2017, 09:17:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

backforty

anybody have the ability to tack the important posts so they stay on top and who is in charge?
Print by Madison, on Flickr

docost99

I think WV turkey thug is the go to guy....

dublelung

I don't have a clue. This forum is set up different from the other couple I frequent. I know you can subscribe to posts that are relevant and keep track of them.

WV TURKEY THUG

Quote from: backforty on March 22, 2017, 09:17:06 PM
anybody have the ability to tack the important posts so they stay on top and who is in charge?
Only Shannon aka Old Gobbler can make a post a sticky. As for the team leader we still have to choose who its gonna be.

dublelung

Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on March 23, 2017, 09:19:02 AM
Quote from: backforty on March 22, 2017, 09:17:06 PM
Only Shannon aka Old Gobbler can make a post a sticky. As for the team leader we still have to choose who its gonna be.

I nominate you!  :camohat:

docost99

[/quote]Only Shannon aka Old Gobbler can make a post a sticky. As for the team leader we still have to choose who its gonna be.
[/quote]

I nominate you!  :camohat:
[/quote]

I second that!

backforty

Print by Madison, on Flickr

WV TURKEY THUG

Alright I'll be team leader lol

WV TURKEY THUG

I will contact Shannon here shortly and get things stickied. I might have to modify some of the posts or make new ones.

dublelung

Quote from: WV TURKEY THUG on March 24, 2017, 09:11:15 AM
I will contact Shannon here shortly and get things stickied. I might have to modify some of the posts or make new ones.

Just don't delete my contribution to the points.  :toothy9: