OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: grave digger box calls  (Read 4685 times)

Offline doublespurs21

• Paintbrush Beard
grave digger box calls
« on: March 20, 2017, 09:06:47 PM »
  ebay,,,,,,,,,  252821532599,,,,,,,,  what is up with these calls.??? every time I see one on ebay the prices are sky high

Offline MK M GOBL

• Double Beard
  • Gobbler Guru
Re: grave digger box calls
« Reply #1 on: March 20, 2017, 09:16:14 PM »
The call has "Collector" Value over a deal with it's name Gravedigger (it had a pretty short run) and we had to pull them from the store and were sent back to Quaker Boy, sounded like it had to be changed I believe after lawsuit?? Anyway the call was renamed "The Curve"

Found this...
"The call's name was considered a copyright infringement on the famous Grave Digger truck, therefore Quaker Boy could no longer sell this call under the Grave Digger name. It is a rare and collectable call."

I have one in the Original Box un-opened and some unique wood :) Offer the right money and it's for sale

MK M GOBL

Offline Anobody

« Reply #2 on: March 22, 2017, 08:38:58 PM »
I beat one of those threw the woods as a kid.   Owe I had pockets of Lohman thunder dome pot calls. Ohh to know then what I know now
Please come follow my paracord creations on facebook as well.   On point paracord
https://www.facebook.com/100037570381935/posts/100617547867258?s=100037570381935&sfns=mo

Offline dzsmith

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2017, 01:45:21 PM »
there wasn't tons of them for sale until this year. a few people over the course of the last year sold some for some serious dough. the prices are actually a lil low on them right now since everybody and there mother from the wood works has posted them for sale. if you want one, now is the time to get one, will they are sub 200 bucks. I personally have two of them, one new in the box, and one new out of the box.
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."