News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

filming your own hunts.....

Started by perrysbirds, January 11, 2017, 08:39:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

VA_Birdhunter

Perry....here is my current set up:

I started filming a few years ago and have learned a lot and still learning!  One thing I learned no matter how much camo tape, camo skin u use you need a camo net/mesh to put over your camera while filming turkey hunts.   If u haven't I highly suggest you make a small investment into one for ur set up.  Wish the best to you!

God bless
Philippians 4:13 I can do all things through Christ who strengthens

Tennessee Lead

I use a Kodak Playsport and gorilla tripod
It's not Outdoor channel quality but it serves me and is as small as a cell phone
Fits in my vest and doesn't slow me down when I'm on the move.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

jblackburn

What kinds of tripods are you guys using?  I've been filming for a few years with a Canon vixia hf g10, but I have not found a tripod I really like
Gooserbat Games Calls Staff Member

www.gooserbatcalls.com

Genesis 27:3 - Now then, get your weapons—your quiver and bow—and go out to the open country to hunt some wild game for me.

VA_Birdhunter

Quote from: jblackburn on January 13, 2017, 07:20:52 PM
What kinds of tripods are you guys using?  I've been filming for a few years with a Canon vixia hf g10, but I have not found a tripod I really like

Jblack I use a manfrotto tripod and fluid head.  Really like it!  Built well and works great!

MK M GOBL

Quote from: VA_Birdhunter on January 13, 2017, 08:01:19 PM
Quote from: jblackburn on January 13, 2017, 07:20:52 PM

Jblack I use a manfrotto tripod and fluid head.  Really like it!  Built well and works great!

X2 and Manfrotto has Model438 Leveling Base that works great for when you are making quick sets, fits between head and pod.

MK M GOBL

wvlimbhanger

Manfrotto fluid head and a camo tripod from Campbell's

SKYNET KC

bumping this thread

MK M GOBL - What varizoom do you have on yours? The compatibility chart i'm seeing on their website isn't listing any of the G10/G20/G30/G40 cameras. Just wanting to make sure I get one that works :)

REBELYELL

MK M GOBL

Quote from: SKYNET KC on March 23, 2017, 11:56:52 PM
bumping this thread

MK M GOBL - What varizoom do you have on yours? The compatibility chart i'm seeing on their website isn't listing any of the G10/G20/G30/G40 cameras. Just wanting to make sure I get one that works :)

VariZoom
VZ-STEALTH-LX

UPC  Code# 877038000681

VA_Birdhunter

I use a manfrotto remote and really like it!