News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Versa Max

Started by SumToy, March 18, 2017, 04:21:25 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

SumToy

this was Winchester xr 4s .  157 at 40.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

cja

reflexl

that is a very dead bird!!!!!

forcercon1

The choke you built for my Versa Max a few years back also loves #5 & #6 Hevi and LB's. I don't recall anything that gun / choke combo doesn't shoot well!

spursRus

That's nice. What is the constriction of choke?

SumToy

Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

tha bugman

ShootingABN!

Quote from: SumToy on March 23, 2017, 09:02:09 AM

Come on tell us more...... Are you holding out?

Barrel length? Any other custom work? Or standard barrel just your choke??????

inquiring minds want to know.

SumToy

OUR 665.  ALL GUNS WE POST WILL BE STOCK MOST THE TIME. 

tnanh

I like my Sumtoy 665 a lot.

ShootingABN!

Quote from: SumToy on May 09, 2018, 03:47:10 PM
OUR 665.  ALL GUNS WE POST WILL BE STOCK MOST THE TIME.

Thanks was this one the 22" Turkey model or 28"?

Thanks for taking time to answer.

daddyduke

Colossians 3:12 Since God chose you to be the holy people he loves, you must clothe yourselves with tenderhearted mercy, kindness, humility, gentleness, and patience.

TURKEY MASTER