turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

TruGlo Pro Series Gobble Dot for Remington

Started by Doug Lewis, March 17, 2017, 01:45:10 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Doug Lewis

Guys, I'm looking for the TruGlo Pro Series Gobble Dot Iron Sights for the Remington 870. If any of y'all have switched over to holographic/tube sights, and have this particular set of sites around and would like to sell, please let me know. PM or reply to this thread, either way I'd be glad.
Thanks

backwater

I have a set I just took off my Benelli Nova.   Not sure if they will fit an 870 or not. 

Doug Lewis

Thanks man, but I don't think it'll fit. TG 944A is the model I need for Remington. Thanks anyways!

Bolandstrutters

If you have a cabelas nearby I just picked up a set on sale for 22$. 

countryboy478

I have a set of the adjustable gobble dot sights if you are still interested. I will take 40.00 and I will pay the shipping.

countryboy478

They have been sold.

Sent from my LGL44VL using Tapatalk

Jake whisperer

Quote from: Doug Lewis on March 17, 2017, 01:45:10 PM
Guys, I'm looking for the TruGlo Pro Series Gobble Dot Iron Sights for the Remington 870. If any of y'all have switched over to holographic/tube sights, and have this particular set of sites around and would like to sell, please let me know. PM or reply to this thread, either way I'd be glad.
Thanks

I have 3 870 vent rib barrels and all three are different widths.  The come from eras ten to years apart.  The site you are looking at only fits the barrel I bought 10 years ago, not the one I bought last week.

Did you get them and try them out?