:fud:.         :OGani:
I'm Old School...
GOD, GUTS AND GUNS
MADE AMERICA GREAT,
LET'S KEEP ALL THREE!
NRA Endowment
NAHC Life

Chris O

My first gun was a H&R Topper 20ga. I got along great with it and my dad had me practice letting the hammer down safely and quietly while watching t.v. I never had any close calls because of the hammer.My dad always drilled and tested me on gun safety so the gun was always pointed in a safe direction. I killed a lot of game with that gun it was a fixed choke modified choke.And it was and still a dream to carry I pull it out of retirement to go after bunnies every once in a while.

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

traditionaltimber

paboxcall

Quote from: traditionaltimber on August 12, 2017, 11:09:28 AM
Did your h&r come factory with iron sights ?

No, it did not. It came with a standard single bead. I found this gun to shoot pretty low too, and I was "floating" the bead on target. I sent it to SumToy and he drilled and tapped the barrel for the fully adjustable Williams sights.

That made this little rig the perfect spring gun for my style of hunting.

nitro

My single shot 20 is hammerless and has a safety.. 1958 Savage Model 220.

All work done by Sumtoy. Fantastic turkey killing weapon. I highly endorse William Lambert. He can make your gun shoot extremely well.

Royal Slam 2008

nitro

Joy to carry and FF3 controls the hits..
Royal Slam 2008

KYStalker

Don't forget the Mossberg SSI.  12 gauge, 24 inch barrel, hammerless, with safety, and a welded optic rail.  Threaded for chokes too.  Just have to find the elusive turkey model.
If you're not first, your last!!

Farmboy27

Never caught the single shot bug. I always hope that I only need one shot and that's all anyone should need. But things do happen. And when they do a second shot can mean the difference between a lost bird and a dead one.

owlhoot

You gotta  learn to reload FAST! ::)

243kid

I was able to find a CZ Cottontail single barrel 20 ga. I have plans on loading some tts and making a gobbler getter!