OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Kill Suit Special Edition 3D Leafy Suit Wicked Woods Green.  (Read 3190 times)

Offline deerbasshunter3

• The Boss Gobbler
  • God bless, and happy hunting!
Kill Suit Special Edition 3D Leafy Suit Wicked Woods Green.
« on: March 08, 2017, 02:56:59 PM »
I just received this 3D leafy suit in the mail, and wow! It does not seem to be cheaply made (thin) like alot of the 3D leafy suits out there. It has plenty of green in it, but not so much that it is obnoxious and fake looking. This suit does not appear to be breathable (mesh), but is not too hot to wear around the house for about 10 minutes. Only time in the spring woods will tell how comfortable it really is. It comes with an attached hood/face mask (the face mask is not 3D). The face mask hangs down and tucks into the sides of the hood. The face mask is loose (easier for mouth calls), but is not breathable (my mouth/face got warm pretty quickly). Again, only time will tell, but the fabric does not seem like it will easily snag on stuff while walking through the woods.

I am 6'1" and 200 lbs. I ordered the XL/2XL size, and it fits well. The elastic straps are great and hold the pants up well. The pants are baggy, but I prefer that. The bottom of the shirt is long (I assume because of the size), but the elastic strap hold it up where I want it to be (not a big deal at all).

Overall, I would highly recommend this 3D suit. The suit seems like it will hold up well, and it is hard to beat the price.

http://www.allpredatorcalls.com/kill-suit-special-edition-3d-leafy-suit-wicked-woods-green-apc008/

Offline deerbasshunter3

• The Boss Gobbler
  • God bless, and happy hunting!
Re: Kill Suit Special Edition 3D Leafy Suit Wicked Woods Green.
« Reply #1 on: March 08, 2017, 08:38:11 PM »
I forgot to mention that the pants have slits, where the pockets would be, so that you can reach into your pants pockets. The jacket has two pocket, which are secured with a button on each pocket.