turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Snakewood strikers

Started by neal, March 07, 2017, 02:51:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

neal

The last of the snakewoods I turned for this spring. 4 flare tip and 3 straight tip. The ugly duckling on the far left doesn't have the figure that the others do, hence the guy I buy the blanks from gave me a discount on that one. So that one is $55 shipped and the others are $75 shipped. Pm me if interested. PayPal, check, mo or cash.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

GobblinNC

Gobble Nole

What is special about snakewood?  What surface do you like to run it on??  Just curious...

hunter22

It is a unique wood that sounds good on about any surface you run it on.

hookedspur

My favorite wood for strikers
CRUSADERS
2016-2017-2018-2019-2020- 2021
Six time Old Gobbler Contest Champions

neal

Quote from: Gobble Nole on March 13, 2017, 10:26:27 PM
What is special about snakewood?  What surface do you like to run it on??  Just curious...

It'll run on anything! And they sound great doing it, very expensive wood and difficult to work with too.

I only have 2-3 left for this spring and won't be turning anymore till next year.

Thanks for looking!

Neal
Hooks Custom Calls Prostaff member

NWTF Diamond life member, Rocky Mountain Elk Foundation Life Member, NWTF Nationals Hunting Call Competition Judge, Hooks custom calls striker builder, WI, MN & IA State Friction Calling Champion.

rbreedi1

My snakewood striker is awesome.. I could goto the woods with that striker alone and be fine running all my calls!
Thunder Ridge Totes

KYHeadhunter02