OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Youth picture and story contest  (Read 3293 times)

Offline Captain Hooks

• EZ Outdoors
Youth picture and story contest
« on: March 05, 2017, 09:02:09 AM »
Please delete if not allowed

Our kids are our future in this sport.  If we don't get them involved you can kiss our heritage goodbye.
That being said I would like to make a contest up for the best photo and best story of your youth turkey hunting experience for this season. It doesn't have to be a kill just a story of your kids in action.  I have a couple turkey Totes waiting for the winner at the end of all the youth hunts for 2017 and I'm pretty sure I'll find a couple more things to give away by the end of this.
Good luck to all and I wish you the best hunt if your life.

Offline Kevin6Q

Re: Youth picture and story contest
« Reply #1 on: March 05, 2017, 06:42:23 PM »
I cleared this with the Captain as to not hijack his generosity and great idea. The first 5 stories submitted and written by the youth hunter gets a custom scratch box made by me.

Offline Captain Hooks

• EZ Outdoors
« Reply #2 on: March 05, 2017, 08:37:59 PM »
That being said I know Floridas youth day has passed
Where are the pics.  I want to see some happy faces and some awesome stories

Offline StrutStopper_71

« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2017, 08:14:08 PM »
 Only South Florida, North and NorthWest Florida are coming up this weekend. I'm personally taking a young man I have taken the last few years, he has killed a bird opening morning the last two years in a row on a Florida Wma. I told him that doesn't happen very often. This is the last year he can hunt as a youth so we will try to make it three in a row on opening morning, to cap off quite a few memorable seasons.

Offline Captain Hooks

• EZ Outdoors
« Reply #4 on: March 07, 2017, 08:56:03 PM »
Only South Florida, North and NorthWest Florida are coming up this weekend. I'm personally taking a young man I have taken the last few years, he has killed a bird opening morning the last two years in a row on a Florida Wma. I told him that doesn't happen very often. This is the last year he can hunt as a youth so we will try to make it three in a row on opening morning, to cap off quite a few memorable seasons.
Good luck
« Last Edit: April 06, 2017, 09:34:30 AM by Captain Hooks »