OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Bob Dixon Limited Edition Turkey vest  (Read 3746 times)

Offline pdaugherty

Re: Bob Dixon Limited Edition Turkey vest
« Reply #15 on: March 09, 2017, 01:23:11 PM »
I bought the vest and I am pumped! I work hard for my money, but as the saying goes you can't take it with you. I have been wanting one for years and it will be an honor to finally own one.

Congrats man, I paid $450 for mine back in 2010. I've got 0449 out of 1986. You will not be disappointed in this vest. I would buy another one in a heart beat if I could find one. You are also 100% right on taking money with you, it won't do you any good when your in the ground plus you only get to see so many sunrises and hear so many gobbles. Good luck man and enjoy the best vest ever made!!!

Offline ncwoodsman

« Reply #16 on: March 09, 2017, 02:27:42 PM »
I bought the vest and I am pumped! I work hard for my money, but as the saying goes you can't take it with you. I have been wanting one for years and it will be an honor to finally own one.

Congrats man, I paid $450 for mine back in 2010. I've got 0449 out of 1986. You will not be disappointed in this vest. I would buy another one in a heart beat if I could find one. You are also 100% right on taking money with you, it won't do you any good when your in the ground plus you only get to see so many sunrises and hear so many gobbles. Good luck man and enjoy the best vest ever made!!!

Thank you all who have sent me a pm and said congrats on the Bob Dixon vest purchase. I couldn't be more pleased with the vest and it's an absolute honor to have it and I will wear it with pride. I plan on using the vest to the fullest like the guy did before me. I've been called crazy lots of times....

Offline chufagold

« Reply #17 on: March 12, 2017, 02:16:57 PM »
Im glad you saw it before i did. This is a deal. I want another one in case the one i have wears out!